She's Just being Miley! Cyrus' 13

Miley Cyrus' sister Noah Cyrus has followed in her footsteps and got a buzzed shave cut on the side of her head.

The brunette is only 13 years old but is taking style tips from her pop star sibling who is 20 years old now.


The former Disney starlet shocked the world when she went for the chop in August 2012, following in the footsteps of Rihanna and model Alice Dellal.


On Friday Noah paraded her shawn tresses online via Instagram, saying 'I've never been perfect but neither have you'.


She also shared a video of herself getting the haircut with her mother Tish by her side.


Noah Cyrus has gone for a similar hair style as Miley (WENN)

Noah looked nervous as she placed her hands over her mouth before the hairdresser finally snipped away at her mane.


'Everyone please stop hating on me,' she wrote after some followers lash out at her look.


'I'm my own person I can do whatever I want. Please stop being so mean.


'Do you think I enjoy reading comments tell[ing] me I'm ugly and I'm trying to be someone I'm not when I'm only being myself,' she continued.


'I can't believe the words people are saying to me right now. Please I beg of you just stop.'


Noah shares a father with Miley, country singer and actor Billy Ray Cyrus, who recently chimed in on the debate concerning his elder daughter's controversial antics and says he's glad she is the best version of herself she has ever been.


The 52-year-old watched her appearance on America's Today show on Monday morning where she said: 'My plan is focussing on right now and continuing what I'm doing because I'm the happiest I've ever been in my whole life. So I'm really happy to be here.'


Billy Ray tweeted his feelings about her comment later on.


'Wanna know how I feel as a Father? Just heard my daughter say @MileyCyrus 'I'm the happiest I've ever been in my whole life'. All I ever wanted,' he wrote.


Jennifer Lawrence Unveils Pixie Crop, Was It Inspired By Miley Cyrus?

0 Comment "She's Just being Miley! Cyrus' 13"

Posting Komentar