I love Julianne Hough. There's just a sweet and endearing quality about her that makes me feel like we're friends. Ha, in my dreams right? Well when Juls... I can call her that right? When she chopped off her long locks I was devastated. She had the most gorgeous beach blonde hair. I've been happily surprised with how much I love her short style and when I see those older photos of her with the long locks it just doesn't seem right. I love that Julianne is still styling her hair. Having short hair hasn't stopped her from rocking braids and gorgeous updo's. I've compiled my favorite 9 hairstyles that Julianne has worn over the past year or two and have either left a video tutorial link to the style or there are step by steps to achieve the do. I hope you like it!
If you do any of these styles make sure to tag me on instagram @twistmepretty. I'd love to see how you pulled off the beautiful Julianne Hough styles! And as always, check out my personal site at Twist Me Pretty.
Disney Online Mom & Family Portfolio The Walt Disney Company supports Babble as a platform dedicated to honest, engaged, informed, intelligent and open conversation about parenting. However, the opinions expressed on this site are those of individual parents/writers and do not reflect the views of Disney. In addition, content provided on this site is for entertainment or informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice, diagnosis, treatment, or safety advice.
0 Comment "9 short hairstyle tutorials inspired by Julianne Hough"
Posting Komentar